Small, Organic Veggie Bag - TUES
Dicot Farm is a small, but mighty certified organic farm just 25 miles south of DC! Their small, organic veggie bag for Tuesday 6/9 will be picked just days before delivery for incredibly fresh + nutritious vegetables. The bag will include
- 2 heads bok choy: ultimate stir fry vegetable! heat oil in a pan, add some garlic (don't burn it!), turn up the heat + add veggies. finish with soy sauce/oyster sauce/fish sauce - your preferred umami source!
- a bag of greens: this week, you will get lettuce mix -OR- spicy salad -OR- pea shoots. approximately 1/4 lb.
- a bunch of radishes: very fresh and crunchy!
- a bunch of greens: Tuscan kale, curly kale, -OR- collard greens! Approximately 1/2 lb.
- a bag of sugar snap peas: great raw for snacking or yummy quickly sautéed in butter and garlic!
VEGETABLE PRO TIP from Farmer Meghan: For radishes, separate the greens upon arrival and store in bags/containers in the fridge; both the roots and greens will last much longer. Enjoy your radish greens sauteed like spinach or in pesto.