Winter Market Jacket
After doing winter markets for nearly a decade, we've practiced dressing for all weather. On the coldest of market days, we'll put on a thermal base layer, fleece, inner jacket or coveralls and then this jacket! It's all about the layers. This jacket is the perfect outermost winter layer or great on its own for days that are between cool and cold.
The body of the jacket is fleece lined, while the sleeves have a thinner lining - the perfect combo for more warmth without making things too bulky! And just in case it rains/snows/etc, this jacket has plenty of options to keep you covered. We love the many thoughtful design details of this jacket - we wear it at markets all winter and for biking to the pickle factory in all weather!
Our trusty winter market jackets are black with crisp Number 1 Sons chest and sleeve logos.
Here are other things we love about our winter market jackets:
- hood has stowaway design so it can be folded in and velcroed down
- hood has stiffer edge so you can alway see out
- bungees near the hood and hem for tightening on extra windy market days
- slanted front pockets with a second hidden velcroed pocket
- inner chest pocket
- elastic cuffs with velcro so your sleeves don't end up in the pickle brine!
- stowaway butt flap for added length in the back to help keep your seat dry - this is not noticeable when it's snapped close
- water repellent nylon shell
- zipper and elastic front closures
- relaxed fit so you can wear a layer or few underneath
- body is fleece lined, sleeves have nylon lining. the thinner sleeve lining prevents the jacket from feeling bulky when layering! the fleece doesn't pill!
- 100% nylon shell / 100% polyester fleece lining
- machine washable for when you do eventually spill kimchi or beets on this trusty jacket
See sizing charts in last images.