Dicot Farm - Tuesday May 26 Lineup
by Caitlin Roberts
May 25, 2020
Dicot Farm is a small, but mighty certified organic farm just 25 miles south of DC! Their small, organic veggie bag for Tuesday 5/26 will be picked just 1-2 days before delivery for incredibly fresh + nutritious vegetables. The bag will include
- a bag of spinach -OR- rainbow chard: ready for cooking! approximately 1/2 lb.
- a bag of greens: this week, you will get lettuce mix -OR- spicy salad -OR- pea shoots. approximately 1/4 lb.
- a bunch of radishes: very fresh and crunchy!
- a bunch of greens: Tuscan kale, curly kale, -OR- collard greens! Approximately 1/2 lb.
- a bunch of green onions: we love to garnish with these! No. 1 Mom taught us that a stir fry should be garnished with lots and lots of chopped green onions.
VEGETABLE PRO TIP from Farmer Meghan: For radishes, separate the greens upon arrival and store in bags/containers in the fridge; both the roots and greens will last much longer. Enjoy your radish greens sauteed like spinach or in pesto.