Dicot Farm - Tuesday May 12 Lineup!
by Caitlin Roberts
May 12, 2020
- 2 heads of baby bok choy - there's nothing better than eating the slightly chewy white bits of stir fried bok choy. At least nothing better if you're a 10 year old vegetable-loving kid growing up with #1 Mom's home cooking :)
- 1/2 lb of spinach -OR- rainbow chard - ready for cooking!
- 1/4 lb - 1/3 lb of salad greens - this week you will get spicy salad, lettuce mix, OR pea shoots.
- 1 bunch radishes - these multicolored gum ball radishes are very fresh and crunchy!
- 1 bunch kale - Tuscan -OR- curly kale variety! Approximately 1/2 lb.
VEGETABLE PRO TIP from Farmer Meghan: For radishes, separate the greens upon arrival and store in bags/containers in the fridge; both the roots and greens will last much longer. Enjoy your radish greens sauteed like spinach or in pesto.