We’re proud to play an active role in our local food system that is direct, resilient and sustainably offers nutritious food. In this uncertain period, we are constantly adapting to new information, implementing new safety measures, and coming up with creative ways to meet needs.
We are offering local home delivery:
- $25 minimum purchase, delivery fee of $5
- free delivery for orders over $45
- within 15 miles of 20002
- order by Monday at 7AM for Tuesday delivery
- order by Wednesday 7AM for Thursday delivery
Your favorite kimchi, daikons, kombucha, kraut + other fermented/pickled goods are all available through our website.
+++ Even more to love +++
We are partnering with some farmers we know + love who’s growing methods we love + trust and are offering food staples + pantry items.
- Organic veggie bags from the Farm at Sunnyside ONLY AVAIL FOR THURS DELIVERY, must order by Tues 7AM
- Pastured eggs from Path Valley Farms (perfect with kimchi or kraut on toast)
- Rice and beans from Next Step Produce. Grow organically! In Maryland! This is quite special, folks, for mid-Atlantic agriculture (the grain bowl possibilities with kimchi topping!)
- Crunchy apples from Toigo Orchards (we like to add apples to a salad with some of our giardiniera)
We are looking to partner with more local growers and producers, so if you think of something you would like to see available, let us know!
This adaptability means that we have been figuring out delivery methods in real time. View our shipping, market pickup and delivery policies here. If you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions we would be glad to hear them! Shoot us an email or give us a call/text.
email: office@number1sons text/call: 202-570-4453 contact form
Happy eating + take care!
Number 1 Sons